Fresh or canned vegetables

Starting from the very light ones, between fresh and canned carrots, I do not need to tell you which one is best to choose, right? As a general rule, unless otherwise defined, please choose fresh vegetables (except beans - life is much easier with canned beans)

Microwave Dishes

I absolutely hate these new trends of rumors that with a 10 minute microwaves are ready, no matter how well they can be! Even if you are a student and want something warm, buy rice and those chicken concatrats you will be ok

bread

Many people recommend baking themselves, but be honest with yourself, until it is the perfect form of bread made, you will want some time. In addition, self-made bread requires a host of tools to make life easier.

If you are like me, who likes bread from time to time, then do not deal with these things, and just find the nearest bakery and get something.

butter

I remember when I was little, my parents made the butter with the collected lips. Now that it is pointless to deal with, especially when finding supermarket in the supermarket

Tomato sauce

Here's a lot of the case. When sauce is simple, tomatoes are the main ingredient, and it does not cost you to take some tomatoes and make sauces. On the other hand, if you are going to put some chicken, grilled or tasty meat into the game, buy it on the market!

Granola Bars

That in my opinion is about your choice. Making or buying will have the same cost ultimately. The only problem I have is the solution of the kind of granola bar you will get. Many are not so healthy, they are overcrowded with sugars and all sorts of other elements. If you have no nerves to deal with this, here, here in the delicious finds full of recipes for granola bars.

Salsa and salat.

Only if there is any unprecedented sauce sometimes you can not make it yourself, otherwise, you have to do it yourself. At least for the tastes we developed, it is impossible to enjoy those heavy sauce with mayonnaise, when salads can be so fresh without them! Anyway, you can find a tutorial how to manage delicious salads easily

Meat in General

Cooking Meat is a Personal Process! Many people love how they like and there are many services that offer custom mature meat. At any moment I would tell you to experiment! I personally like to do it myself. The major problem with these custom-made meats is the underlying lack of marinade - that we want to have part of our culture!

Others

I believe I covered the main topics. Some people would be looking for ketchup, mayo, or even fresh pasta. I prefereoj get ready, since the mastery of these specific components is an element that will much proof. If you want to experiment, go for it! Otherwise, the better ketchup than Heinz can not do!